fuel cut problem :|

Kisiel

Feb 27, 2010
Opole
can any one tell me if there is a possibility shotting off the fuel cut or do some thing that ?? :(

Kisiel

Feb 27, 2010
Opole
beside 3" exhaust nothing :| i have a Lexus AFM installed from the start :| the boost is 0.7 bar 10 PSI :|

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
You running 550cc injectors too? If you're running the Lexus AFM you shouldn't be hitting it anywhere near that low. Look for a boost leak.

mnracer550

Sep 15, 2010
Duluth, Minnesota
if you have a lexus afm and stock 440cc injectors and no tunning devices (safc, mapecu, ect) ur gonna run super lean. sounds like ur car isnt hitting fuel cut but instead just starving itself for fuel. try putting ur stock afm back in.

Kisiel

Feb 27, 2010
Opole
yes i have stock 440cc injections :( the problem is that i don't have the stock afm :/ thx for advice :)

Ozz89supra

Ozzy
Feb 22, 2009
Phoenix
^ yes! no way it should be cutting that low. Check the turbo outlet clap/coupler (mine took a shit and could not figure it out for the longest time)

leftynridge

Aug 30, 2009
dayton, ohio
I am no expert but I have had my share of problems with fuel cut. If you are trying to run more boost I would just look to get a set of 550cc injectors, but if you are happy with what you got then just get a stock afm and check for boost leaks. Also check for any codes. One other thing to, something that I struggled with for a while was really understanding how fuel cut works. Be sure to do your research on it. (Correct me if I am wrong experts) The ECU reads a signal called the Kormen Vortec Frequency signal that engages fuel cut once the signal is outside its normal limits and that is determined based of temp, tps, rpm, boost, etc... Hope that helps

Kisiel

Feb 27, 2010
Opole
hvyman;1627840 said:
Get a stock afm and check for boost leaks.

there will be no boost leaks ;) all connections will be new since i changed my IC for a aftermarket one and made a FFIM ;) but i will try to get a stock AFM or 550cc :)