Fuel Cooler Can

supra_man87

EL GUAPO
Nov 15, 2007
So. Col.
Ok, so i was reading an article in Import Tuner about ways to keep engine temps down. (Header Wrap... ect) And i found this. http://www.importtuner.com/tech/impp_0808_cooling_mods/smax_cool_can.html
Its a "cool can" that cools your fuel before the fuel rail. Supposedly it gave a B18B a 2.7rwhp increase. i know thats not too too much but they said that the can is more effective on engines that use more fuel and more power per litre.

So is anyone have one of these? Increases on a supra engine? What do you guys think?

supra_man87

EL GUAPO
Nov 15, 2007
So. Col.
thats what i would think as well, and than i hear about people online making these with aluminum cans, rubber and copper hoses. wonder how those would work. lol

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
muscle car guys have been doing this for a long time, probably before some of us where born.
anything that cools the intake air/fuel is beneficial, as to the power it makes who knows to most is not practical and the hot bay is going to melt any thing you put in the can fast.
in some cars it might cause Vapor lock when used with summer fuel.( like 300zx off the top of my head)