FS: Fosgate Amps and Subs

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
All are Rockford Fosgate and in excellent condition. I've owned them for about 2 years, but only used for about 6 months. They are out of the car and ready to sell.

All were purchased through Good Vibes/Vibez in Champaign, and are still located in Champaign. Brody, Alex, Chris, and Cliff at Vibez will all vouch for me and the condition of these peices. If you call them talk to Brody for a reference (as he is the desk/salesperson) just tell him you're calling about Grant's equipment.

I can be emailed at oneandgone at speed-source.net if you are interested. I will happily call you, or send you my # so you can call me.

Both amps are in the origonal boxes with the Fosgate test sheets.

BD1000A1 Test sheet reads 1079 watts.

550X Test sheet reads 748 watts

2 HX2 12 inch subs rated to 1000 watts.

I would like to get $800 for everything, but I am willing to seperate. I'm also a bit negotiable on the pricing as I want these gone quickly. No trades, I need the money. Paypal or cash accepted. If paying by paypal please add the fee to the total. Local, cash-in-hand pick-up perferred, but I will ship at buyers expense.

Money talks so lets make a deal!!

I also have 1 Monster Cable rca, and 2 Pheonix Gold rca's. Plus some nice blue power cable, I can't remember the brand off the top of my head though. I have a ciruit breaker, several fuses and holders, and a 3-way power wire splitter. I'll let any or all of that stuff go for dirt to avoid trashing it. If you're getting ready to install an amp and want to save some money hit me up for this stuff.

Last edited: