FS: 7MGE motor and Very good set of tires on stock wheels: Warner Robins - GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazysupra2JZ

Nov 16, 2006
Georgia
hey guys, i have a nearly complete 7MGE motor out of my 89 i got rid of. it was running fine before i pulled it out, which was at the beginning of the year. it needs a new wiring harness. i also have a very good set of stock wheels and tires are almost new. the wheels have been sanded to polish them, so they need a little fixing to look presentable.

i want this stuff out of my way ASAP... $200 for the motor and $200 for the set of wheels. you pay shipping, unless you come down here to pick them up.

i don't have pictures of the tires just yet. but here are some of the motor

p1209764_1.jpg

p1209764_2.jpg

p1209764_3.jpg

crazysupra2JZ

Nov 16, 2006
Georgia
do you mean without the wheels? it's just $200 for the complete set of wheels and great tires. i'll go to the storage and take some pictures of them

crazysupra2JZ

Nov 16, 2006
Georgia
there are 6 tires there, the 2 on the bottom are in bad condition, hardly any tread on them, but they are sawblades, which i used as a spare, but you can have them too if you want.

oh, i forgot to mention that the Motor comes with W58 tranny.. it's all attached and ready to go!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I hate to do it Crazysupra, but I have to lock this thread. You're not allowed to sell in any section other than the For Sale section. You can start a for sale thread and then post a link to it in your signature so everyone sees it. This was voted on by the administration just last night. Good luck with your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.