Front subframe bushings?

ca91mkIII

May 23, 2012
Franklin
Does anyone know where to find front subframe bushings? If it makes a difference I have a 91. I have looked all over the place and I cant seem to find a single vendor for front bushings.

ca91mkIII

May 23, 2012
Franklin
I saw RonnieK on some of the threads I stumbled across, but you cant pm him. Is he still on the forum? I didnt want to do factory replacement bushings since I plan on racing the car at some point. Is there any harm in going to solid aluminum bushings? Will it cause the subframe to crack or anything like that?

DeMoN2318

May 24, 2012
Arizona
ca91mkIII;1905883 said:
I saw RonnieK on some of the threads I stumbled across, but you cant pm him. Is he still on the forum? I didnt want to do factory replacement bushings since I plan on racing the car at some point. Is there any harm in going to solid aluminum bushings? Will it cause the subframe to crack or anything like that?

Email ronnie at ronio73@hotmail.com

There is the thread link

http://www.supramania.com/forums/sh...ubframe-bushings-kit/page16&highlight=ronniek

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
Hello,I do still come of the forums from time to time,but not as often as i would like too.But yeah, juststarted on poly kits for this year.

ca91mkIII;1905883 said:

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
I have Ronnie's front subframe bushings installed in mine, the red ones. They really firmed up the front end on my car, and this was after new stock sway bar bushings and Bilstein shocks/RSR springs. I need to do the rear ones next though.

I had to cut down the sleeves a little bit from the length they were at, but I'm not sure if that's be revised or not.

HTH,
Chris

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
front set is $170.00u.s shipped
I am making kits as orders come in.

Cheers,
Ronnie

ca91mkIII;1906256 said:
Ronnie, when will you have some bushings available for sale and how much will a set be?