Front end of my MkIII.....

C-flo

Perseverance
Dec 3, 2008
Texas
I have a 88 MkIII with a 7mgte, and the front lip just beneath the head lights and right above the bumper is different on my car than on any other MkIII I've seen. I know a picture would be the best way to show you guys, but I was wondering if anyone had seen or heard of this piece being this way. It's the piece that houses the headlight sprayers, and mine seems to dip down in the middle almost enough to cover up the "Toyota" badge right underneath it. I wonder if its the design, or if something happend to the car that caused it to be this way?

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
You're referring to the header panel? seems like it's damaged, but yes, a picture would be the perfect way to find out for sure.

C-flo

Perseverance
Dec 3, 2008
Texas
It looks like it's supposed to be that way, and it doesn't have any signs of damage. The only flag that was raised was when I noticed no one else had this style of front end. Ill have to get a picture posted up here, I'm sure I have sparked some curiousity now.

C-flo

Perseverance
Dec 3, 2008
Texas
Im going to get a pic up here most likely from my cell phone since I can't find the usb cable for my camera. It's weird though because it really does look like it's supposed to be that way, but it doesn't make since.