From ruined OEM to Aftermarket Bliss- A Suspension Story

Wildfire007

Dec 15, 2010
Cullman, Alabama, United States
Well guys I have been driving around a horribly blown OEM suspension since I purchased my car around 6 months ago. Yesterday and today I got my Tokico blue struts and eibach pro-kit springs respectively. And it was today that my friend and I began the amazing fun of installing it. With a bit of trouble(my first time and only his second lol) we managed to finish the front in 4 hours. Tomorrow we tackle the rear and then I will post up my pics. Just judging from the front end, the car is gonna look down right sexy.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Ya must be lol.

Unless you mess around thinking you can get the shock without removing the a arm...

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Tried it a second time for a few min then went whoops...Had been a while and was taking my time. Time after that did springs and shocks in like 25min with the help of a buddy on his car.

Wildfire007

Dec 15, 2010
Cullman, Alabama, United States
Haha yeah it was my first time to do a suspension and my buddies second time but he he did coilovers before on his Geo Storm. So it was something of a learning experience for both of us. And lets just hope it doesn't take me 6 months to do my rear lmao otherwise I'm gonna be riding around looking like a drag car the whole time. My nose is dipped like hell xD.