formula d englishtown new jersey

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
i was there, supra wasn't tho. i was sitting in the BP vip lounge the whole time watching the show from the shade :) lol

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
viper92086;1052112 said:
i was there, supra wasn't tho. i was sitting in the BP vip lounge the whole time watching the show from the shade :) lol

your freakin lucky i was up in the dtands. d1 last year was a million time better. there was someone with a white 89 na there.......

Wiisass

Supramania Contributor
I was there. It was hot, like way too hot to be there. But it was a good event.

D1 might have been a little better from a spectator perspective, but the course wasn't that great. The road course is so much better. And from the stands, you could see the whole course. I didn't go in the stands at all yesterday, but I was hanging out up there on Friday and there was a good view of everything.

But since you guys are close and seem to like drifting. You should bring the supras out to some of the Clubloose Events that we hold at E-town. They're cheap and fun and drifting supras is a lot easier than people think.

Tim

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
tbcmorris;1052151 said:
your freakin lucky i was up in the dtands. d1 last year was a million time better. there was someone with a white 89 na there.......

haha anyone could've went... all you had to do was ask the guys working the booth and then sign your name and your in. it sucked tho because we couldn't hear the announcer because we had a dj in the tent and need for speed pro street blaring the whole time... i didn't even know it was the last heat when i saw everyone getting up lol.

Wiisass;1052615 said:
I was there. It was hot, like way too hot to be there. But it was a good event.

D1 might have been a little better from a spectator perspective, but the course wasn't that great. The road course is so much better. And from the stands, you could see the whole course. I didn't go in the stands at all yesterday, but I was hanging out up there on Friday and there was a good view of everything.

But since you guys are close and seem to like drifting. You should bring the supras out to some of the Clubloose Events that we hold at E-town. They're cheap and fun and drifting supras is a lot easier than people think.

Tim

i would love to learn drifting but i dont know where to start and who to talk to. it seems like when i go to these types of events everyone has their own clicks already and its hard to get in when your a noob unless you know someone.

Wiisass

Supramania Contributor
I mean there are always groups and friends, but I always thought are events were pretty good for new people. Everyone is friendly and people love to see new stuff, so having a Supra come out would be awesome. And I'm one of the guys that runs the events, so just come and find me, I'll always there. But it's a great place to learn and if you come and find me, I will help you get started and start getting things figured out.

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
i was there! i saw one mark 3 drivin by and saluted him and i met someone from this forum with an 89 standing in line for tickets. identify yourself, toyota man :p
here's a couple pictures from the event, i'll put some more up tommorrow if im up for it.
p1052745_1.jpg

p1052745_2.jpg

p1052745_3.jpg

p1052745_4.jpg

p1052745_5.jpg

p1052745_6.jpg

p1052745_7.jpg

p1052745_8.jpg

p1052745_9.jpg

kjj512

May 27, 2006
PA
Definitely come out to a clubloose event there are not enough supras out there for how well they can perform. Wiisass and I will be there not to mention tons of other guys who can give you pointers and even ride alongs. I also believe someone is bringing their supra out for the first time at the next event so you won't be alone. Its a good time all you need is a helmet, diff, and tires. The tires don't even have to be mounted because a local shop brings a tire changer and charge next to nothing to change them. Clubloose is definitely trying really hard to make it easier for people to come out to events. So you should check it out even if its just to watch.

Heres the link for the next beginner event http://www.clubloose.com/clubloose/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1769

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
Anyone have anymore pics? I didn't take any.

That porshe was awesome to watch drift. I think it made it into the final 8 or 4 I don't remember.

This clubloose sounds awesome. I will definetly bring my supra out for an event.

Wiisass

Supramania Contributor
Tyler got 2nd in the Porsche. That thing is fast, but I hear it's expensive to fix if it crashes.

And Clubloose is awesome. You should definitely come out. This is where all the Drift Alliance guys got their start. It's definitely a good time.