For Sale: Sound System

Kyle87T

Banned
Aug 4, 2005
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Hello everyone,

I bought the car with the sound system currently in the car. I have water in the hatch, The subs are in the way, I dont have any technical skills on how to remove it and reinstall it so I figured I would sell it. It is too much for me anyways.

I am not exactly sure what I have so I took pictures of it. It would have to be a local sale, because I dont know how to take it apart and its probably too heavy to ship.

Here is what is included:

- 2 x 15" Solo Baric Kickers
- Sub Enclosure
- Rockford Fosgate 400.4 Amp
- Phoenix Gold ZX400
- Alpine CHA-S624 6 CD Changer
- Lightning Audio Digital Strike Monitor 1.0
- 2 x Small tweeters

The tweeter arent in perfect condition, but they work great. The Phoenix Gold Amp is showing some signs of rust spots. Everything else is in perfect working condition cosmetically and technically. I took my rear seat down to take pictures of the amps and when I moved one of the amps a wire came off and I cant find where it goes. I turned on the music and all I hear is the bass. I cant hear the music. I must have unplugged the head unit plug, but I dont know where it goes to.

Here are the pictures:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

I really dont have any clue what something like this is worth. Definately under $1000, I just done know how much. Let me know if you are interested, I can arrange for you to come take a look at it.

Last edited:

Kyle87T

Banned
Aug 4, 2005
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
More pictures added!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Here is a picture of the head unit. I am not sure if I want to sell it or not. If someone wants to buy my entire sound system and needs a head unit I will sell it, but if I part out the system, I wont be selling it.

sm_photo_missing.jpg