Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No, they suck, 0-16

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
They've been pretty bad, but I think they'll win at least one, two at the most. They should have a chance against some of the remaining teams, especially the Bills.

Entropy

No Supra... For now ;)
Apr 10, 2007
Lacey, WA
BlackMKIII said:
You think the Dolphins are bad? Look at the fuckin 49ers! And the Raiders! BLAH! It SUCKS living in the bay area right now.

The Raiders beat the Dolphins though..... and I'm sure the 49ers could, too, lol. It really sucks to be a Dolphins fan right now, although we are holding the Steelers to no points right now, which is amusing.

Entropy

No Supra... For now ;)
Apr 10, 2007
Lacey, WA
^ Who knows.... maybe the Dolphins can play spoiler this year, by handing the Patriots their 1 loss, lol. Its a longshot, but possible.

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
BlackMKIII said:
You think the Dolphins are bad? Look at the fuckin 49ers! And the Raiders! BLAH! It SUCKS living in the bay area right now.

at least your teams are still there. SoCal lost the raiders and the rams. i've been a rams fan since jim everett was throwing 3+ interceptions a game. the rams are 2-9 this year. i still can't believe they lost their first game to the 49ers. now the seahawks? damn i remember last season, they lost to the seahawks TWICE by a last minute field goal.