Fng

csstrux

Apr 23, 2011
South central WI
Hi. I'm Chad from south central WI. Working on an early mark3 that I bought some 16 years ago and have done nothing with, until recently. I have owned two mark 2's and an 82 Celica previously. They are the only imports I have owned save for a geo metro I bought as a flip. I am a moderator over at Classic Olds and enjoy muscle cars and classic GM's as well as the supras. This pup came with a seriously roached motor and was half torn down before I ran out of money so needles to say the 7m is now recycling fodder. So here comes the part few people will like. I fabbed up some mounts for an old school (carbed) SBC and am working on making the engine and the chassis communicate. I know some people have used LS motors but don't have the budget for that right now being the sole support with two little girls. Looking forward to seeing what others have done and how they made everything work. any how thats about all the pertinent stuff for now.

mkiiichip

Sep 10, 2007
WI
Holla from Mad town. I is in south central too, yo.

Sorry, its just that south central wi sounds funny to me.

Welcome, none the less.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Carb 350 seems to be going backwards but ok. Dunno if I can say I have seen it before. Maybe but I don't think so

Welcome.