First time Supra Owner

Wildfire007

Dec 15, 2010
Cullman, Alabama, United States
Hey guys just thought I'd introduce myself to anyone who cares lol. I have been in love with Toyota Supras for a few years now, especially the 93+ models but sadly I don't have 20 grand lol.

My first Supra I got 2 months ago and I am proud to say it is a 1988 Toyota Supra Turbo with a 5 speed manual transmission. Was having some serious issues when the turbo kicked in because the car would jerk and bog down horribly. Yesterday I finally got my MAF adapter for an aftermarket airfilter and low and behold the bog problem was fixed. The power increase was unreal. In fact I nearly wrecked it fish tailing through a turn. IT WAS AWESOME! lmao. But I have some sense in my head so I won't be doing that crap again soon.

Mr. 7M-GTE

Oct 19, 2010
Houston, TX
Hey man, I'm pretty new to the "Mania" of Supra's myself...heh heh sorry I couldn't resist. I've got an 88 Turbo 5spd myself. Dark Blue Metallic w/blue leather. Please keep that car un-wrapped around a tree! MK3's are a beautiful thing! And +2 on the pics. Congrats on the pickup and welcome to the family! :)

jessemkiiis

Sep 28, 2009
Childersburg AL,
Mr. 7M-GTE;1656443 said:
Hey man, I'm pretty new to the "Mania" of Supra's myself...heh heh sorry I couldn't resist. I've got an 88 Turbo 5spd myself. Dark Blue Metallic w/blue leather. Please keep that car un-wrapped around a tree! MK3's are a beautiful thing! And +2 on the pics. Congrats on the pickup and welcome to the family! :)

+2 on the 88 turbo 5spd
good luck man its all down hill from here lol.

Wildfire007

Dec 15, 2010
Cullman, Alabama, United States
I know its been quite a while since I posted in here and I apologize for that. Finally got at least one pic of my beast up and totally raced my buddies 1996 Jetta GLX with a VR6 yesterday and TOOK that sucka lol. Was a car's length ahead by 3rd gear. It was pretty exhilarating.