First street run after 7 month build:-)

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
Pretty much finished it....lots more I want to do but it's currently road worthy....want to hook up a catch can, full flow oil cooler setup, so on and so forth but for now stock works:)

Bri7man

"Yeah! Take the lemons.."
Jul 17, 2009
Torrance, CA
Sick Sick!! I just got mine running a couple of days ago too!

Did you already retorque the head after some heat cycles before taking it out or was that it's very first start?

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
Wasn't the first start....it's been running for two weeks or more.....this was the second street run but the first run I actually made boost. I'm not doing a retorque untill I get 5 full heat cycles that are about 3 hours run time each....right now I only run it for 30min at a time or so to diag issues....she's now codeless and idleing perfect so it's ready to get on the road:)

Bri7man

"Yeah! Take the lemons.."
Jul 17, 2009
Torrance, CA
Nice! Same here, I was lucky I got no codes but a couple leaks I fixed here and there. Gonna retorque(on fifth heat cycle) today and take her out for the first time :)

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
TweeT91109;1544708 said:
ummm u did see that the guy does drugs correct?

What's mushrooms gotta do with spending $6000+ on parts? I pay rent, have bills etc....7 months is pretty damn fast for having no credit, no significant savings etc.

And for what it's worth...car is running great....been daily driving it and beating the piss out of it for the past month....only problem so far is second gear and fuel cut at 13 pounds:-(