First race after rebuild with a VR4

LordChase

Boost Lover
Dec 11, 2006
Greenwell Springs, LA
Well i went out tonight for some joy riding with 3 other people in my car 3k on my rebuild Intake, catback and boost controller are my mods. First off was heading home and a v6 Mustang thought it could run with me :biglaugh: but he failed and quickly turned left so i continued on my way home until i see the black VR4 i had seen running with a group of 4 3000gts earlier. First run going about 45ish we dropped gears and i pulled a couple cars i was surprised as hell! Second run same thing. He wanted to slow down for the next one so we pull up to a green light and stop(2am no one at all on road) as i havent drivin the car much i destroyed my launch :3d_frown: ended up doing a 20-80 roll after that he gained 2 cars early as he had a jump and we stayed even. I asked what he had he said intake and exhuast he had 2 girls in car. Pretty proud of my car with 3 guys and 2 tool sets on mostly stock engine 10-11psi. I've herd good things about vr4's i makes me wonder if it was fluked? Anyways that was my night ima try to catch them next week :)

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
vr4's are claimed to be 13second cars out of factory. I got a buddy here that has one, but everybody calls it the matchbox car, twin turbo on 20's, lambo doors, ppg paint with vinyls.

Good deal tho,
Carter

Taco

7m powered
Jun 2, 2009
san antonio
Launching and handling is the only benift of 4wd after that its just extra weight. maybe he couldnt shift:confused: