First pics of the Year

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
I got a new camera in the middle of the winter. This is the first time I have had the camera and car in the same place. The car was brought out of storage yesterday and will soon undergo some minor cosmetic changes. The setting isn't very creative. I moved in with my uncle for the summer and this is his driveway. These are my favourites...

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Thanks man. I just noticed the sun was setting behind some clouds and was diffusing the light quite nicely. Soooo...I took more shots. lol This is what I do when I am supposed to be studying.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
87mgte;995597 said:
What the... were you up in a tree creepin on your own car or what? :biglaugh:

LOL. I was in the apartment over the garage. It is really high since the garage has high ceilings. I can't wait till all the flower beds fill in to their summer glory. Should be a good angle then.

T701jz

3M ENGINEER - R.&.D
Jul 23, 2005
Santa Clarita Ca.
Sawbladz;995556 said:
Thanks man. I just noticed the sun was setting behind some clouds and was diffusing the light quite nicely. Soooo...I took more shots. lol This is what I do when I am supposed to be studying.

Liar.... You know you climbed that tree to get good pics of ur car ;).

Awesome looking car! :bigthumb:

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
Wow...Major woody here man. That is hot bro...can't wait to see her again. You need to pick up some parts and I demand a drive...don't make me throw a sissy fit!!!!