First Kill in my supra.

R1GG5

Supramania Contributor
Jun 22, 2009
Huntsvegas
I have not had my supra very long and as I know this is not much of a kill but its my first one so I gotta post! Last night around 10:30pm~11:00pm I was on my way home from a friends house on our local interstate. I was minding my own and slowly passing this G35S. As I am passing him I hear him nail it. Of course I have to prove mine is bigger than his so I drop it to 4th and nail it. He had a good head start on my because I was not expecting him to unleash it as I was trying to pass (6 lengths to be exact). We had started at ~75mph and by 95 his lead was down to 2 lengths and by 115 I was a fender up. I figured he would give up seeing that my car was in no mood to slow down but he kept on. To shorten this up some by 140mph I had 9 cars on him. As we got off the freeway and merged onto the Parkway he passed me and gave me a thumbs up and a frown. Even though it was not much of a kill I was proud of my supra showing this guy that just because it is old doesnt mean that it is slow!

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
lol kewl.. way to go.. 140 + is fun aint it :} I still want to know what the world record is for a MKIII tops speed.. damnit why didnt someone go to boniville that was close... i would have in a heart beat..

be safe and watch for da ticket masters... 140 + =$$$$$$$$$$

R1GG5

Supramania Contributor
Jun 22, 2009
Huntsvegas
57 trim ct-26 ~13-14psi, Aeromotive AFPR, 3 inch elbow back, walbro 255 12v mod, Stage 2 clutch, various suspension mods, etc.

J

DBN

FML
Jan 22, 2009
Fairfield, Ca
HommerSimpson;1385787 said:
lol kewl.. way to go.. 140 + is fun aint it :} I still want to know what the world record is for a MKIII tops speed.. damnit why didnt someone go to boniville that was close... i would have in a heart beat..

140+=Handcuffs.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
HommerSimpson;1385787 said:

good kill......i think it was a 1jz supra but it was like 193 mph of course i seen it on you tube somewhere havnt seen it though and ive been treing to find it....