Finally, 4 months later, but would you expect less?

Suprona

Old Series GARAGE!!!
Nov 10, 2006
S. Everett, WA
Well.. this is the new daily driver that I have been building. It consists of a 1JZ, full custom independent rear suspension, R-154 tranny, full custom air ride with 2500 series bags up front and 2800's in the back. Lays frame, floorboard and pinch weld.

It is currently running 1 bar of boost, so making over 300HP. From wiring it headlight to taillight, making the JDM round gauges work, and finishing every other aspect of the car, I would say this is yet another Old Series GARAGE successful build.

good luck, and enjoy.

P.S: I will post some build up pictures later.

jdmangle.jpg

engineshot_eddie.jpg

side_eddie.jpg

Suprona

Old Series GARAGE!!!
Nov 10, 2006
S. Everett, WA
Its a 1973 Toyota Mark II.... just like a chaser, etc.

The oil cooler up front is something a lot of you supra owners will not understand.

First, start looking at JGTC KPGC10 skylines and celicas and such from the 70's.. they all have oil coolers mounted up front.

Then go look at bosozuka cars in Japan, they all have that.

Therefore, it is era appropriate.

kpgc10-797044.jpg

03gc10.jpg

052931.jpg

crrider80

Too soon Jr.
Jun 3, 2006
NYC
Suprona said:
Its a 1973 Toyota Mark II.... just like a chaser, etc.

The oil cooler up front is something a lot of you supra owners will not understand.

First, start looking at JGTC KPGC10 skylines and celicas and such from the 70's.. they all have oil coolers mounted up front.

Then go look at bosozuka cars in Japan, they all have that.

Therefore, it is era appropriate.

YUPP!:thumbup:

Suprona

Old Series GARAGE!!!
Nov 10, 2006
S. Everett, WA
Thanks for the comments and input fellas... It was by far one of the funnest projects that I have built.

Here are a couple ass shots...

p698417_1.jpg

p698417_2.jpg