Figured I would introduce myself

Suprachad27

Dec 30, 2006
Kewaskum, Wisconsin
Well I have been lurking around this forum for the last year or so and never bothered to introduce myself. Well here it goes.

Well the Name is Chad, I live up in Wisconsin. My supra is a 1987 Toyota Supra. Was originally a NA with a 5-speed but over the winter swapped in a 7mgte with the 5-speed that was hooked to it and also the LSD rear end that was in the parts car. Engine is mainly stock just have a Cometic head gasket put on it and an aftermarket oil cooler hooked to it. I am looking to upgrade everything in the next year or two. All the parts I got out of an 88 turbo supra that had gotten smacked in the front end. Suspension is KYB with Eibach springs, exhaust is 3 inch from turbo elbow back going into a Megan Racing muffler, also have a front and rear cusco STB on it.

On the interior I have racing seats with an extensive list of I.C.E. which is to much to list. On the Exterior I have shaved the antenna and rear wiper. Will be installing a 89+ bomex front bumper, bomex sides with the Hiro rear and also have some vented head light covers. Still looking to get an aftermarket hood for it. Wheels are 17 inch Exel branded Wheels. Needless to say I am more show than anything else, but will be upgrading the performance end soon.

Here is a pic of it before I started to work on it:
p751578_1.jpg

Suprachad27

Dec 30, 2006
Kewaskum, Wisconsin
To explain the trailer pic, I blew the radiator up leaving a show and then the headgasket blew shortly there after on the NA engine. The interior I have my Alpine in dash TV and 6 disc changer along with 3 Alpine 10" Type S Subs on a Memphis 500 watt amp. Also have a PS2 tossed in there and have now added two sun visor TV's and adding a 15" flat screen in the back for at shows. This winter is very busy for me at least, got to get it running good, then paint it and then I am gonna redo the audio and visual set up I have in there. Like I said I am a big car show guy so if dont like the interior that is fine it will be changed shortly and it is just an opinion.

Otherwise thanks for the comments on the car guys.