Fidanza clutch

BigKO

Nov 5, 2008
Riverside
OK guys, found a good price on a fidanza clutch, pressure plate and bearing package. I have not heard anything about these, and was wondering if anyone was using one? Im interested to know how pedal feel was as well as chattering, power capability etc. Thanks for any info you can provide! I'm looking into the fidanza 4.3 but have no idea what torque its rated for.

BigKO

Nov 5, 2008
Riverside
well found out the torque capacity for the 4.3 it is 477 ft-lbs. But I would still like to know drive ability, how firm the clutch is, chattering, etc from someone who has used it. Please let me know ;)

boostinprine

Nov 6, 2007
Carbondale, IL
Im wondering the same, im about to order the 4.3. price seems to good to be true however, but fidanza has a good reputation so seems they will atleast back there product if something goes wacky. there has to be someone on here using a fidanza clutch

BigKO

Nov 5, 2008
Riverside
boostinprine;1483890 said:
i can get it pretty cheap if you wanted me to get an extra one for you. My buddie has a shop with discounts through some vendors.

Damn, sorry about the super late response! You have a pm.

grimreaper

Jul 2, 2008
Dallas
when its cold i can hear it chatter at idle sometimes. Has to be near or below freezing though. With a 6 puck its interesting to get moving on a hill or backing up. Never have driven a stock flywheel so cant compare the two. Ive read others have seen idle fluctuations with it and dips before the tccs catches the rpms. Ive seen this regularly too depending on what i was doing before pushing the clutch in and letting it drop to idle...(usually when maneuvering in a parking lot with a lot of stop/start and constant throttle opening and closings) Slow shifting is hard to do. The rpms drop so fast between shifts you have to be on your toes. Revs instantly though!!

BigKO

Nov 5, 2008
Riverside
So would you recommend the clutch over all? Are you satisfied? I appreciate the highlights of the clutch. Would you say it is comparable or worse than other six puck clutches on the market? Thanks..

And You should have PM now sorry about that, don't know what happened