few races

blacksupra

Apr 9, 2005
Buena Park,CA
The first race I lost to my friend who has a 91 mk3 (15 psi stock turbo) I'm still hitting FC at 12 psi I haven't had time to installed the maft. Next race He wanted to race my z28 before he put a different turbo so I agree. Off the line first I put a bunch of cars since i got 4.10 gears. He didn't know I have done a lot to my z so he was like let's do it from a 60mph roll so we did it and i still put some good cars on him. He was very upset cuz he had smoked a few z28s before so I laughed and told him why i smoked him so bad. Now he's going to put a bigger turbo. I know with a bigger turbo he's going to be a close race. My z28 has been stroked 396 cid with afr heads and custom cam. I'm going to sell my Z28 since i went too far since I live in Ca and I don't have time to take it to the track anymore. I'd love to race a new c6 z06 before I sell my z. It's a low 10 sec car. I'm going to sell it so i can put more mods into my supra and cobra.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That is way too many toys for one guy...............life just isn't fair...........lol