15 units at 300 shipped

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_frLIPhk6k
Movie

IMG_4705a.JPG

ps every one comes anodized black now

Another MkIII

Feb 22, 2009
Chicago
I would love to get one, but they are reducing opportunities for overtime at work, so I might not have the disposable income I was expecting after I get my student loans paid off. I'll have to see how it plays out.
-AM3

gsxr141

Oct 24, 2010
rochester
very interested. 2 questions though.................... will a shift boot fit over it? can you adjust it so the knob is lower than in the pic?

KicknAsphlt

Occasional Peruser
Yes and yes -- you have to trim the big rubber boot, and you can cut down the upper rod that the shift knob screws onto....that's what I did.

Nash -- got to really play with mine tonight finally (was in on your first GB 3yrs ago) when I was doing my break-in runs. So far, I like it....it's different, but I like it.

Eman14j

O help me, Oprah Winfrey!
Nov 7, 2008
Prescott Valley, AZ
airhead04;1837954 said:
I will vouch for this shifter 100%. Best shifter I've ever used. (<--possible no homo comment needed after that?) But yes, this thing is great, amazing quality.

true I be lovin that shifter ;)

KicknAsphlt;1838050 said:
Nash -- got to really play with mine tonight finally

thats where someone needed a "no homo" added to the comment LOL

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well looks like there's hope

here is the deal just like last time

all have window open for 2 mouths to take prepaid orders of at least 10 to pay for the batch and cover shipping cost's ect

if this does not happen money gets refunded or the buy will be kept open longer tell all 10 are sold that is if every one agrees too it

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I wish I had a chance to drive one to see if I like it, but I've heard plenty of good things. Do you just re-use your stock (or MC) bushings on this? I'll keep an eye on this, if I end up deciding it's not for me, there's always a market for them. :)

Dan88t

Jun 12, 2007
Binghamton, NY
I dropped out of the last g.b. for this because I bought one of these from another member here - it looked awesome but I sold it to a buddy before I ever even installed it... So all that just to say; I'm in if there's another batch produced!