(Feeler) NM2 shifter re start group buy with some changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
Well if some of you don't know I had group buy going on for some time.

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85788

well I have bean getting many pm's asking me if going to sell them again, well i never liked the idea of holding stock for so long and forking out the money to start the buy to begin with cause i just don't have the money to do that right now

so i came to an idea

per pay group buy at the same price as befor 220 at 25 units or tell the batch can be bought (only need 10 people)

if shit fall's though every one gets there money back

and if any vender wana carry my shifter conntack me at
Rdemetrioff@shaw.ca

PS every one that paid with credit card will have to pay pale pale fee think it will be about 8 buck's if i remmeber right

cause i got burned pretty good by that mix with the shitty dollor as well at the time

cheer's NashMan

Angry7M

Formerly redmaro
Sep 6, 2007
AZ
Will they going to be the same as the NM2 SS? Or are they going to be a bit different? Thanks

Last edited:

nick88

JayHall's Hero
May 10, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
redmaro;1430639 said:
I remember hearing something about this new batch of filters. Are they going to be the same as the NM2 SS? Or are they going to be a bit different? Thanks
Filters? He sells short throw shifters.

NashMan;1430627 said:
Well if some of you don't know I had group buy going on for some time.

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85788

well I have bean getting many pm's asking me if going to sell them again, well i never liked the idea of holding stock for so long and forking out the money to start the buy to begin with cause i just don't have the money to do that right now

so i came to an idea

per pay group buy at the same price as befor 220 at 25 units or tell the batch can be bought (only need 10 people)

if shit fall's though every one gets there money back

and if any vender wana carry my shifter conntack me at
Rdemetrioff@shaw.ca

PS every one that paid with credit card will have to pay pale pale fee think it will be about 8 buck's if i remmeber right

cause i got burned pretty good by that mix with the shitty dollor as well at the time

cheer's NashMan
I'd be interested, just low on funds right now.

Angry7M

Formerly redmaro
Sep 6, 2007
AZ
nick88;1430656 said:
Filters? He sells short throw shifters.

I'd be interested, just low on funds right now.

LOL Sorry about that, its cause im searching for some air filters. Typo

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
there is a new anjustment you could do and that shorting the shift even more if you choosed to do it or make it longer but were not talking allot here

that is about it other then that the shame shifter

and there will be nothing more to add to this shifter since it does every thing be side feaching the paper in the morning for you but i am working on it :)

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
foreverpsycotic;1430961 said:
Definitely interested, be sure to post up some pictures when it is done!

it will look pretty much the saem if you fallow the frist link you can see it and the vid's

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
so all i really need is about 10 people to say i will buy a shifter all you have to do is say yup i am in for one and i will keep track on this feerl i see at lest tad over 10 cause some poel all wasy back out we can get this ball rolling

Status
Not open for further replies.