February Fearless Feeding Meet.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Red Bird Guilyfurd February 21/10 @ 1:00PM. This Meet, Mr.Jayhall will face his fears and dine with us once again at our usual spot. hehehe

:)

slightly_red_MA70

Holy S*** I own a Racecar
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
I shall be there. Me and a buddy might be going to look at a supra for him today so if he buys it I'll finally be rollin in a supra haha

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
GrimJack;1511182 said:
I'll be there, even though I'm SURE you're working on some kind of plan to deprive me of food when I arrive...

Hahaha Dave, chips and salsa are as close as I get to huerevos rancheros..lol..

Frankenstien;1512262 said:
Looks like I'll be able to make it again this time around. Hopefully I'll have my Supra fixed by then, if not, I'll likely be rocking the landcruiser again.

Kyle get that car up and running..

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
I wish I could say I'll be there, but right now it's crunch time with wedding planning stuff. When you only get to see your fiancé on weekends it makes it difficult to make it out. After the wedding hopefully I'll be able to make it out to some of these things.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
radiod;1512489 said:
I wish I could say I'll be there, but right now it's crunch time with wedding planning stuff. When you only get to see your fiancé on weekends it makes it difficult to make it out. After the wedding hopefully I'll be able to make it out to some of these things.

Haha, don't get your hopes up..

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
radiod;1512489 said:

Wait a minute... you're hoping to get MORE time with the guys AFTER you get married? Were you born yesterday? It's all a downward sliding spiral from here, dude.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Frankenstien;1515537 said:
It runs fine, just extremely rich. I got ahold of a vacuum diagram. If I can't isolate the issue I'm going to redo the system.

Good start, what's your fuel computer again?

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
GrimJack;1514098 said:
Wait a minute... you're hoping to get MORE time with the guys AFTER you get married? Were you born yesterday? It's all a downward sliding spiral from here, dude.

Lol, she's a little different. Since I started going out with her four years ago, her "ideal" car went from "Four Door, Blue" to now..."240SX with SR20 swap" or "MK3 Supra with 2JZ". Hehe...methinks I've corrupted her :evil5:. She enjoys heading down to the track with me and a bunch of guys, we do it on a regular basis once Friday night streets start up. But with her living in Coquitlam and myself in Abbotsford, work schedules basically limit planning together time to weekends. It's just crunch time right now for a lot of finalizing wedding plans, so it leaves weekends a little tight for time on other activities.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
radiod;1515734 said:
Lol, she's a little different. Since I started going out with her four years ago, her "ideal" car went from "Four Door, Blue" to now..."240SX with SR20 swap" or "MK3 Supra with 2JZ". Hehe...methinks I've corrupted her :evil5:. She enjoys heading down to the track with me and a bunch of guys, we do it on a regular basis once Friday night streets start up. But with her living in Coquitlam and myself in Abbotsford, work schedules basically limit planning together time to weekends. It's just crunch time right now for a lot of finalizing wedding plans, so it leaves weekends a little tight for time on other activities.

No worries dude, we all give each other a hard time one way or another..

slightly_red_MA70

Holy S*** I own a Racecar
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
Here are the pics I took while we were at White Rock. Not the greatest due to being from my cell phone but you know...
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Some gangster was trying to jack Dave's car or something.........Oh wait, that is Dave :icon_razz
attachment.php

attachment.php

That is all. Pretty much it was the funnest drive of my life. Don's rx7 is nuts lol That is all I have to say, same with Dave's supra and actualy even Brad's. All in all it was a fun day.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Nice pics, glad you had a good time dude..That's your tyypical hard topper thats upgraded the more esoteric targa top..lol..