fastest 7mgte

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Oh, no, by no means am I arguing with you nor disagreeing...

I just don't see how any close, narrow minded person on these boards can disagree with 1000+hp 7M's when they, themselves, are here on these boards.

But I understand what you are saying. There ARE many people that think the only way to make gobs of [reliable] horsepower is through a JZ...And that's very much so not true.

-Jeff

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Boost Lee said:
There ARE many people that think the only way to make gobs of [reliable] horsepower is through a JZ...And that's very much so not true.

-Jeff

Yup..I agree with you on that as well.

A side note: Now let's not get all uptight here people since this is a 7M related thread ;)

Duane

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
Money and knowledge can easily make over 1000 hp 7m.

Money to buy you all the parts to get the job done.
Knowledge to understand how to make the parts achieve what you want.

Cheers,
Roy

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
tte said:
Money and knowledge can easily make over 1000 hp 7m.

Money to buy you all the parts to get the job done.
Knowledge to understand how to make the parts achieve what you want.

Cheers,
Roy

Very true, but you are forgetting the last spices to your soup. ;)

Time & Patience.

That alone, is money in my eyes. That is why when people make threads about "Oh gosh, this guy's selling his MA70 for $10,000+", I get frusterated.
Time is everything! (For the most part) :icon_razz

-Jeff

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
Boost Lee said:
Very true, but you are forgetting the last spices to your soup. ;)

Time & Patience.

That alone, is money in my eyes. That is why when people make threads about "Oh gosh, this guy's selling his MA70 for $10,000+", I get frusterated.
Time is everything! (For the most part) :icon_razz

-Jeff

Yes, time ,perhaps the most important ingredient...

Cheers,
Roy

QWIKSTRIKE

475rwhp459torq an climbin
Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
Boost Lee said:
Still on sawblades and MKIII 5 stars :):):):)

(This is fairly old as well...........I'm sure there's been improvements since then).

_____

(This MKIII did 8.09 ET........Twin Turbo 7M....I'm not aware of the specs, but I do know he was in the whereabouts of 800rwhp.) ;)

Gossssh, I'm so FTW. :rolleyes:

There's a few others......but I don't feel like looking through my thousands upon thousands of Supra pictures. :(

-Jeff

Stan the man did this with a MKIV engine installed. He worked up here in NY at the Supra Store with Vinny Ten. Met him a few times and he said the 7m is capeable of that easily it were built right! Now here in NY I have had 7ms running 9.5 seconds at my Etown meets!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
QWIKSTRIKE said:
Stan the man did this with a MKIV engine installed. He worked up here in NY at the Supra Store with Vinny Ten. Met him a few times and he said the 7m is capeable of that easily it were built right! Now here in NY I have had 7ms running 9.5 seconds at my Etown meets!

Hey bud..I am trying to find the fastest/quickest 7M/5spd/MKIII...Is it still 10.28 from Tony in Vegas?

PS: The HKS car is not much of an MKIII. It is a tube chassis IIRC and did 912 RWHP (7M ;))

Duane

QWIKSTRIKE

475rwhp459torq an climbin
Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
upgradedsupra said:
Hey bud..I am trying to find the fastest/quickest 7M/5spd/MKIII...Is it still 10.28 from Tony in Vegas?

PS: The HKS car is not much of an MKIII. It is a tube chassis IIRC and did 912 RWHP (7M ;))

Duane

I know that Tony is probably the man. But, I know I saw a supra vs a 300z and it may have run low 10s also. I think it may have may have been a new york guy!;)

Don't forget to call me Saturday Duane.:naughty: :biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
QWIKSTRIKE said:
I know that Tony is probably the man. But, I know I saw a supra vs a 300z and it may have run low 10s also. I think it may have may have been a new york guy!;)

Don't forget to call me Saturday Duane.:naughty: :biglaugh:

Yes I know the car you speak of but that was an auto. It was a grey car correct?

I will call no worries :)

Duane

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
sigh since living in colorado i dont know what fast cars are :( moving up here alone from texas has cut my boost in half

toyota1515

Permanently Banned
Mar 20, 2007
atl GA
got a friend in puerto rico he got a full chassis new gen celica with a 7mgte built to the ground he does 8.03 in the 1/4 at more than 175 mph! automatic