Farwell my freinds

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
I have been a member on here for many years, but after a recent witch hunt from administration, and a one sided attack thread which I was never given a chance to defend, I will not be frequenting this forum very much any longer, if at all. I made lots of good friends over all the years here and hope to continue those on into the future. I do not feel welcome here any longer, but as always, my door will still always be open to anyone who needs help. My email and phone number has not changed. For those who was following my threads with all the pictures and tech advise on how to build high end motors, you can find a continued thread on Supraforums as the threads I had here had been deleted by administration.

I am a one man shop and do not have someone to answer the phone, so email is the best why to contact me. A bit of advice to other vendors.... if you view the forum with your phone for a while, make sure you log in once in a while with your computer, or administration will accuse you of abandoning your section and will delete all your threads and kick you off Supramania.

Greatdestroyer187

Dr.Greenthumb
Sep 12, 2011
New britian
That sucs i've always admired ur work and reading ur posts, sm won'T BE THE SAME WITH OUT U considering all theknowledge and parts you've brought to the game. SIP is the greatest hands down

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
suprarich;1770471 said:
I have been a member on here for many years, but after a recent witch hunt from administration, and a one sided attack thread which I was never given a chance to defend, I will not be frequenting this forum very much any longer, if at all.

Sigh... You know, I had decided to ignore your last passive/aggressive PM and just wait an see if you got your shit together, but I guess I"ll reply to this since you've decided that your need to whine and paint yourself as a martyr is more important than not burning your bridges.

suprarich;1770471 said:
For those who was following my threads with all the pictures and tech advise on how to build high end motors, you can find a continued thread on Supraforums as the threads I had here had been deleted by administration.

Actually they were moved out of sight temporarily so they could be extracted from your commercial activity, we rarely delete anything and might have restored them. However that's moot now.

suprarich;1770471 said:
I am a one man shop and do not have someone to answer the phone, so email is the best why to contact me. A bit of advice to other vendors.... if you view the forum with your phone for a while, make sure you log in once in a while with your computer, or administration will accuse you of abandoning your section and will delete all your threads and kick you off Supramania.

Our decision to remove your vendor forum on this site, is a reaction to your vendor actions (or inactions) on this site. Over the last month, you have not posted a single reply to the messages from your customers posted in your forum. Your attitude about those posts is quite telling. They are not "one sided attacks", they are complaints from your paying customers who are not happy with your level of service. Over time this has been your repeated response to every complaint we've gotten about you. Any time we hear a customer is unhappy. and we go out of our way to point it out to you, it's the customers fault for not being patient, it's the customers fault for not contacting you via whatever method you're claiming is the best this week, it's the customers fault for not understanding that all vendors lie about shipping things because managing inventory is hard.

You aren't being removed from SupraMania because of a witch hunt, you're being removed from Supramania as a vendor because you treat our members like they are a nuisance when they complain about your failures. You're being removed due to things like your reputation of blowing people off. You're being removed for outright lying to your customers that you've shipped things that you haven't. The list goes on and on. And please don't try to bullshit anyone on that, you'd be surprised how many of your emails get forwarded or BCC'd to me or other staff members, which we all of course share in the moderators section. Be glad I don't share them here to really drive the point home.

After you start ignoring and/or avoiding people, we get to hear about it, about 10 times more often than any other vendor. I don't know you from a hole in the wall, and don't have anything against you personally, but I do get to hear about you on a disturbingly regular basis. I don't have an axe to grind, I have a responsibility to this forums membership to ensure the vendors we allow live up to our standards. You don't live up to those standards.

However, like every other self styled martyr I've ever dealt with who was running a "one man shop" and has claimed he was "doing it for the community", you've tried to put your failures off on everyone else. Sorry pal, it's not happening around here. Learn to run a real fucking business where you earn enough profit margin to provide customer service as a part of the equation. Predictably, you've told us that it's "our loss" when we had enough of tolerating your abhorrent behavior. Now you've burned your bridges here and are now truly no longer welcome. This thread will existing perpetuity on the Wall of Shame so that people can decide for themselves. (Be sure to post links to it when you post half truths on SupraForums about how mean we were to you...)

Somehow I think we'll survive without you. Quite honestly you're more trouble than you are worth.