Farewell to tha Supra

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Sad to see a supra in that shape, NA or not, but glad you are ok, and ya was it written down as the other guys fault?

sorry to see this. That car looks so similar to mine (colorwise) really scary to see that...

Thank god you wasn't reckless (aside from seatbelt) and going like 100mph. Hope you feel good. I know we all love our babies (supras), but it don't matter what you drive in the end, cuz almost anything will look like that from 1 dumbass on the road :{

kingofyo1

Oct 22, 2008
mountain home ID
you're damned lucky you are still alive after the lack of seatbelt. if i were you, id put a 4 point in the 240 and wear it any time you get in the car. every time after the first time i was in an accident i was wearing my seatbelt, and a few times it saved my ass! thank god i havent gotten my supra in any accidents and knock on wood hopefully wont anytime soon. get a turbo supra and call it a day, depending on how much money the insurance gives you for it

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
sorry to hear man, but good luck with the 240, id say get a supra shell and swap parts!
and dont forget to buckle up next time you might not be that lucky!

SUPRASTEVE

Supra Maniak
Jun 13, 2007
So Cal
Good thing you are still in one piece. Now you can look forward to a new begining and possibly go turbo! Just a thought... Keep on going and don't give up!!!