Factory Alarm

Torque

Sep 7, 2008
In your home
Alright guys i've been a member here for quiet some time and have learned alot about the MK3 supra. I think this is a excellent forum. Now here is my trouble last night after watching the game at my friends house, I got home and parked the car in my driveway. I locked the doors with the key and set my alarm. I then forgot something in the car and went to retrieve it. I went to the car disegaged the alarm and used my key to open the door. I opened the door and the alarm went off, my remote wouldn't turn it off. I had to put my key in the ignition to stop the alarm, and now the car won't start. I would greatly appreciate some help as to how to disable the factory alarm. thanks a million:1zhelp:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Torque;1227159 said:
Alright guys i've been a member here for quiet some time and have learned alot about the MK3 supra. I think this is a excellent forum. Now here is my trouble last night after watching the game at my friends house, I got home and parked the car in my driveway. I locked the doors with the key and set my alarm. I then forgot something in the car and went to retrieve it. I went to the car disegaged the alarm and used my key to open the door. I opened the door and the alarm went off, my remote wouldn't turn it off. I had to put my key in the ignition to stop the alarm, and now the car won't start. I would greatly appreciate some help as to how to disable the factory alarm. thanks a million:1zhelp:

If you did it right, you have an interupted signal to the antitheft ECU. The lock has a circular switch, and it signals the ECU that you opened the door with the key, and not a hammer through the window.

Torque

Sep 7, 2008
In your home
Well I did check the sticky and followed the instruction and figured that one of the wires inside the door broke, fixed it and car started up like a champ. Thanks for your help guys.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
I just looked at the EWD. The signal is a ground. Glad you got it going.

Does it look like physical damage inside? Those switches can get broken off when people try to slimjim the lock.