EZCarLift? Anybody have one of these?

87tomanymods

87tomanymods
Oct 25, 2008
lansdale
www.myspace.com
i think it looks ideal for anything other than exhaust and fuel/brake lines,bu id def use at least 2 jack stands ,and make shure to try rocking it before getting under it .way beter than a jack . oh and the pic of the lotus on it cracks me up, its so far tword the back . i used to have a hydralic scisor lift and trust me they aint that portable i had 8 people and we couldnt get it in the back of a pick up. the guy who bought it from me had to get a flat bead to transport it pita.

Mr. Sinister

Aug 30, 2005
Chicago
87tomanymods;1298619 said:
i think it looks ideal for anything other than exhaust and fuel/brake lines,bu id def use at least 2 jack stands ,and make shure to try rocking it before getting under it .way beter than a jack . oh and the pic of the lotus on it cracks me up, its so far tword the back . i used to have a hydralic scisor lift and trust me they aint that portable i had 8 people and we couldnt get it in the back of a pick up. the guy who bought it from me had to get a flat bead to transport it pita.

Yeah, I think I'd use jack stands too if I got under one to be extra safe. Someone has dropped a transmission using one of these, so the exhaust should be doable as well.

The groupbuy just hit 21 people, so the price is now at $1275, the lowest it'll go. I just measured my garage and although a MaxJax would fit, I wouldn't be able to leave it in place. Kind of defeats the purpose of convenience if it takes 15 minutes just to set-up. I thought my garage was reasonably sized at 22' X 20'; but I guess not. You guys must have some pretty big garages to fit 2 or 4 post lifts in them.