exhaust system

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
I said the question was vague because you didn't say what you were planning to do with the car. Anyways, it's not worth the money. The header is mild steel, the exhaust system is aluminized steel. The whole system won't last long, especially in Michigan. I'm not really sure about the performance gains. The exhaust system is baffled I believe, just like stock, but has larger diameter piping and I'm pretty sure it's mandrel bent, which is a plus. The header isn't really that good. The pacesetter header has been talked about in the 7MGE section.

suprakid3

Feb 15, 2008
michigan
ok
i eventually plan on twin turboing my 7mge
i have two engines so i was just looking for some stuff to do for the one while i save money for the one i want to tune out

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
suprakid3;1296614 said:
ok
i eventually plan on twin turboing my 7mge
i have two engines so i was just looking for some stuff to do for the one while i save money for the one i want to tune out

Good luck.

Suprizim TT

Apr 26, 2008
Los Angeles
91TURBOSUPRA;1296729 said:
dont waste your money on nonsense save money and buy a 2jz or 1jz or a 7m-gte and build that ..

What he said^^^ All the $$$$ that you put on the GE just to make it GTTE, you could have use that money to buy a 1JZ or 2JZ. Or get a cheap 7MGTE and use the $$$$ to do a lot of upgrades to that engine and make TT like you want. You will save your self a lot of money and a big headaches.

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Also, if you're saving to build your engine, using the money on the full pacesetter system won't help or be worth it. I agree with the above statements about TT'ing the GE motor.