Epic race against a 2015 supercharged zo6

black89t

boost'en down 101
Oct 27, 2007
humboldt, ca
posted this on sf but had to share it here too lol. so after getting sick of the horrible traction at our street drags i finally tried going to a bracket racing day.......and holly shit did i go faster! Today i ran my best time to date. and of all the cars it was against a brand new zo6 and was down to .006 of a second. it was so fucking close we were door to door like the whole race. it was such a rush im still all giddy. the only thing im pissed about is my gopro switched to take pictures so i didn't get the run on video!? :wtc:

also i was only making 20psi peak boost and i had it up a little more to 22psi at the street drags friday and was trapping 126 with 2.2 60ft spinning 1st. i think i got a boost leak. going to fix it by the the next event which is the last for the year. i think with the more boost and 1.6 60ft it could go 10's!!!!

heres the time slip. look how close that race was!!!

this was a rematch but i slipped the clutch a little to much and overheated my clutch so i just cruised. it was some old guy and he let his friend drive this run too and he was with him. the other run was with the owner and no passenger. this is my best 60ft ever too!