Englishtown Supra Meet Pictures

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
i was there from 10 till about 5:30/6 GREAT DAY! too bad i didnt converse with many ppl. was watching a friend auto x n drag going back n forth i missed that near wreck from the mkiv. Would have loved to see it run

goliath

Fears no evil!
Mar 31, 2005
Lancaster, PA.
www.cardomain.com
cool chuck;981181 said:
Nice pics. I'm diggin that last pearl white Mk3!

:wave:Hey ...that's me!

Sat. was great! I have never seen that many supras in one lot before!

I'm glad someone got Philly Singles run on film. My battery cut out just as he was warming up the tires for that run.

My photos are loading right now. I'll post them up as soon as the are done loading.

JoeSupra

lagged;981729 said:
i got there late but still had a good time!

even though i couldnt get a good launch if my life depended on it that day! my alignment is screwed up which i think is the cause of the problem.

Joe! You r the man! Love yur car, like i havent sed that enough along with you having a clean 1jz swap that i want! How was yur last run? Im guessin it wasnt better then the rest?

Last edited:

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I'll be uploading my pictures tonight. I had a good time though. I took over 200 pictures on saturday. A lot of them of the muscle cars at the tree. My girl drools over the muscle cars. But, she now has a new liking for the Supra's after seeing them at the meet.

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
foreverpsycotic;981389 said:
The red MKIV is a 2,000+hp monster that shatters windows on launch @ 7psi. Belongs to a SF member Phillysingle. Guess that happens when you throw a 377 CID Brodix block and head, a 104mm turbo, a glide and a ford 9" in a MKIV.

I just crapped myself.

Twice.

And again.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Haha, that was me sitting there with the lady friend. I took this pic from the first post. I'll be posting a shat load of pics in a little bit.

281fmfd.jpg

QWIKSTRIKE

475rwhp459torq an climbin
Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
I am happy you all had a great time. I will try to have other fucntions during the yer, but it is very time consuming. I hope to see you all for my famous end of the year 10/25/08 drag meet. The last one had over 60 supras in the drag lanes.

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Damn, I didn't even hear anything about this event. Looks like it was a lot of fun from all the Supras that I see. Looks like there were more MKIII Supras there than the TX meet. Wish you had a close up shot of every single one of them, interior, exterior, etc. hahah.

QWIKSTRIKE

Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
Supra28;982954 said:
Damn, I didn't even hear anything about this event. Looks like it was a lot of fun from all the Supras that I see. Looks like there were more MKIII Supras there than the TX meet. exterior, etc. hahah.
Wish you had a close up shot of every single one of them, interior,

Go to supraforums..... youwill see more pics

The Evil Twin_7MGE

*edit* -gte
Oct 26, 2006
NJ
s383mmber1;981095 said:
Haha, you bastard. I just got new front tires and alignment yesterday, those threads only started showing a day or two earlier, I swear. Pro tip- never let costco touch your car. Their alignment job was terrible, and I only realized this some weeks ago when I started seeing excessive wear, then it just went to hell in a handbasket despite my babying it around turns. Ah well, lesson learned, excuse over. :hsugh:

On topic though, that was the first supra meet I've been to and it was amazing. So many clean and built up supras all over. It's funny how I always turn and look back at my car when I'm walking away, but surrounded by all these incredible supras my own car seemed lowly, sitting there with a puddle splash on the side and worn tires. Still had a great time though, didn't run, but still loved the action from the sidelines. Went home with great memories and a 1st class full-face sunburn. Fucking weathermen.

QWIKSTRIKE

Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
The Evil Twin_7MGE;983211 said:
Haha, you bastard. I just got new front tires and alignment yesterday, those threads only started showing a day or two earlier, I swear. Pro tip- never let costco touch your car. Their alignment job was terrible, and I only realized this some weeks ago when I started seeing excessive wear, then it just went to hell in a handbasket despite my babying it around turns. Ah well, lesson learned, excuse over. :hsugh:

On topic though, that was the first supra meet I've been to and it was amazing. So many clean and built up supras all over. It's funny how I always turn and look back at my car when I'm walking away, but surrounded by all these incredible supras my own car seemed lowly, sitting there with a puddle splash on the side and worn tires. Still had a great time though, didn't run, but still loved the action from the sidelines. Went home with great memories and a 1st class full-face sunburn. Fucking weathermen.

I had a brand new set of Toyo t1rs at a cost of 200 each tire on my front go to shit in 3 weeks after a f up aligned my car. they were only on for 1 week of use.