Englishtown Ct Crew????????????????????

LamaRossa

One and Only LamaRossa
Apr 6, 2005
ct
Hey just wondering anyone from CT is going down to Englishtown tommorow

We are planning on metting at Dunkin Donnut on the Berlin TPK next to Circuit City 8am.

If ya like to drive down with us meet us there

Lamarossa

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
im close to ct maybe give me a time and i could join the crew in 95??

well not a time but like hey i just passed the toll in new rochelle and then i jump in :naughty:

LamaRossa

One and Only LamaRossa
Apr 6, 2005
ct
GUys
its more fun to roll in a group so

take down my cell phone i got verizon if anything like u are running a few minutes late we'll wait up for ya

need more info aim is Lamarossa

call my ass bitches

Last edited:

14u2c

RAFO
Mar 31, 2005
four-one-three
I had more fun on the ride home this year. The car made the trip (4 hours one way). Thanks Lamarossa for the scenic route home. Give us a call for the car show on monday.

LamaRossa

One and Only LamaRossa
Apr 6, 2005
ct
HAHAHAHA

I just got home myself

Anytime man

that was an awesome ride home ever

Talk about down poor for an hour

3 hours in traffic

80 + on the Merit Parkway

we gotta do it again soon

Lamarossa

Attachments

• ct crew 1.jpg
    ct crew 1.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 31
  • ct crew 2.jpg
    ct crew 2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 28
  • ct crew 3.jpg
    ct crew 3.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 23
  • ct crew 4.jpg
    ct crew 4.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 22
  • ct5.jpg
    ct5.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

14u2c

RAFO
Mar 31, 2005
four-one-three
Keep posting those pics. I have total respect for your car if it’s true that you’re only pushing 10 pounds of boost. Thanks for posting 80+ on the Merit parkway, but it should be 80+++++++++++++. I don't think we stayed under a hundred when we hit 91. Sorry for taking off with out saying goodbye, but the g35 behind me wouldn't lie off. So I showed it what a supra with a rebuilt engine can do. I hope we can meet up again. Call JimmyDel Sol to set something up.

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
thanks guys for that antifreeze and water my car didnt overheat annymore on my way home u guys r the best!

LamaRossa

One and Only LamaRossa
Apr 6, 2005
ct
14u2c said:
Keep posting those pics. I have total respect for your car if it’s true that you’re only pushing 10 pounds of boost. Thanks for posting 80+ on the Merit parkway, but it should be 80+++++++++++++. I don't think we stayed under a hundred when we hit 91. Sorry for taking off with out saying goodbye, but the g35 behind me wouldn't lie off. So I showed it what a supra with a rebuilt engine can do. I hope we can meet up again. Call JimmyDel Sol to set something up.

HAHHAHAHA

yeah im at 12 psi in 4th gear last night messing around with you

my exhaust was capped off too and 89 octane gas hahahh

216k on the car about 100k on the rebuild motor

definately if it dont rain monday nite we willl meet up somewhere and head to MARKS AUTO CAR SHOW

Later

LAMAROSSA

Attachments

• ct6.jpg
    ct6.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 13
  • ct7.jpg
    ct7.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 15
  • ct8.jpg
    ct8.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

14u2c

RAFO
Mar 31, 2005
four-one-three
91TURBOSUPRA said:
thanks guys for that antifreeze and water my car didnt overheat annymore on my way home u guys r the best!
Your welcome. I'm glad to hear you made it. With the amount of rain that fell you could have left the plastic bottles out and collect more water. :icon_cool We must do this again sometime soon.

thesupe87

ArenaCreative.com
Jun 13, 2005
USA
www.arenacreative.com
Nice pics! I gota get mine up here once I get em off my cam - heres one from my girls cam

I know I used to have a user name on here, but It mustve gotten deleted for being inactive...so I guess my psot count is back down to 1 :) :bling:

That ride home sucked for me...I lost everyone in traffic, ended up getting home after 4 hours...got lost a few times, taking wrong exits- I was mad beat, just glad when i finally made it home.. Last time I go over the GW Bridge..screw that bridge, it's retarded LOL

I never learned from last year. Overall tho, besides the traffic the supra meet was fun - I had a great time.

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    719 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

thesupe87

ArenaCreative.com
Jun 13, 2005
USA
www.arenacreative.com
hahah you too! Yo I got pics of the DEL SOL's 1.4 mile run in here!

What was your first name again? I don't know your screenname, and that maroon mk3 isnt looking familiar. I know raphaels name

here are all my pics....my stupid free web host wont let me upload anything other than one file at a time, so theres no point trying to put them up in the nice thumbnail site that i had made thru photoshop -

http://www.freewebs.com/arenadesign/e-townpics.zip

if anyone wants to host them, feel free. I have no time. the file here is 12 megs, all the pics i took. (sorry 56kers) I'll see what I can do if I get more free time - I can always just imageshack.us them and link them into a thread here.

14u2c

RAFO
Mar 31, 2005
four-one-three
thesupe87 said:
hahah you too! Yo I got pics of the DEL SOL's 1.4 mile run in here!

What was your first name again? I don't know your screenname, and that maroon mk3 isnt looking familiar. I know raphaels name

here are all my pics....my stupid free web host wont let me upload anything other than one file at a time, so theres no point trying to put them up in the nice thumbnail site that i had made thru photoshop -

http://www.freewebs.com/arenadesign/e-townpics.zip

if anyone wants to host them, feel free. I have no time. the file here is 12 megs, all the pics i took. (sorry 56kers) I'll see what I can do if I get more free time - I can always just imageshack.us them and link them into a thread here.
This is Rafael and the car is mine. I am changing the turbo and putting in a new clutch. The sparkly blue supra I was driving home from the meet belongs to Ernie. If you get a chance email me the pics of the Del Sol (r.aisdom@verizon.net) Jimmy isn't on line and my computer is the only one he has for know.

thesupe87

ArenaCreative.com
Jun 13, 2005
USA
www.arenacreative.com
im0003553rk.th.jpg
[/URL]