engine cleaing

dpkeefe11

Sep 27, 2012
blackstone, massachusetts
I have a 1986 mk3 supra in very good condition, when i first got it i wanted to do all kinds of things to it, but ive decided that im going to keep it stock because it would be rarer one day. What can i do to clean the enging up but keep it stock, im not quite sure what stock is besides the origional engine unmodified. i wanted to paint it too, how much would that cost

Dan_Gyoba

Turbo Swapper
Aug 9, 2007
Alberta
www.gyoba.com
Be careful of the distributor and alternator, but engine degreaser can be found at almost any parts store.

Paint will cost whatever you can get it done for. Anything from a couple hundred for paint and a case of beer for a buddy's time to a couple grand for a nice job.

Zrain25

Sep 30, 2012
Pelham,New Hampshire
Mine is getting painted right now. I did some of the body work but he said he had to do it over again.( I suck at body work it's a talent I don't have ) he works at a autobody shop and does cars at home In His garage on the side. He charged me 1700 - 2000.

So be prepared to spend anywhere from 2000 for a decent paint job and up to 7,000 for a better then OEM paint.