Emanage Blue with 1JZ help

Intrnlstorm

One Jizzle
Aug 27, 2006
Schenectady, NY
So I finally get the car back together and I am having slight problems. When I start to go into boost I go extremely lean, off my gauge lean.

So I check a couple of things due to my research last night for 3+ hours.

Boost sensor works.

Fuel Pump has 12V mod and works perfect.

So I started thinking and decided to pull off the Emanage Blue and went for a drive. I have 550cc injectors and I was still able to drive it and when I went into boost I was running around 12 a/f

So it has to be the Emanage but I can't find wiring diagrams for the 1JZ, Everyone I find is a dead link. I know people have these in their 1JZ's I just need a little help or guidance. Maybe someone had this problem before? Or maybe someone has the install notes for a 1JZ? I am going out now to hook up my laptop, maybe I will find something that I overlooked.

Edit: The last owner had it running with a Blitz ECU. That wouldn't matter would it? Didn't think that the Blitz ecu's played with the fuel.

Please help me,

Joel

Last edited:

Intrnlstorm

One Jizzle
Aug 27, 2006
Schenectady, NY
I checked all wiring and it looks right. I bought this car a year ago after it was crashed and now I finally have her running, but not well. The PO had a Blitz in the car and had it tuned. I think I have everything back the way it should be, but when I boost I go lean. It idles great and drives fine.... just no boost.

Does anyone have a map for the emanage blue that they are willing to share? I don't even care if it is a good one or not... street tune, dyno tune, I don't care I just want to hit boost once before the snow falls:(

My Car... MKIII, 1JZ, 550cc, GT40 turbo.

Thank you in advance for anyone that can help.

Joel

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Do you have a fuel pressure regulator with a gauge on it? Does the fuel pressure increase with the boost like it should?

Intrnlstorm

One Jizzle
Aug 27, 2006
Schenectady, NY
Yes it has an Aeromotive, this is the car... http://www.supramania.com/forums/sh...Targa-500-HP-Singled-1JZ-MA&highlight=crashed

I have a prosport fuel gauge but haven't hooked it up yet. The Aeromotive has a gauge but it's under the hood and I can't see it when I am driving :)

Quick question to see if I am thinking correctly.

1. If I unplug the emanage it runs rich at idle and runs rich at boost. Can I zero all maps and it should run that way with the emanage hooked up?

Joel

seoul4korea

Nov 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
www.supraforums.com
^^^ The reason why your running so rich is when you pull off your e-manage is because your cutting your signal volts for your MAP sensor. Since EMB requires you to cut the MAP sensor and route it to the EMB BEFORE the ECU it means that it's running with zero volts for air flow. you should get a check engine light, but that's from my experiance. My EmB is kind of acting up and and one of the problems I have is the above. Which harnesses do you have installed?

Intrnlstorm

One Jizzle
Aug 27, 2006
Schenectady, NY
OK so I have it running a little better. Quick question for those who know. Does the emanage need to "read" a boost sensor? What scale do you use for setting the addition injector map?

Joel