Electrical question

blaze1301

Jul 5, 2005
Orlando, FL
There are two wires comming off my positive terminal, one looks stock and the other is modified, the modified one goes to the fuse box behind the battery. The other wires is pretty thick its black in color and im not sure where it goes, help anyone? if you need pictures of the wire i can get them

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
the only two wires that should be comin off the (+) terminal (from the factory) are for the starter, and to the fuse box which provides power to the entire car

macsupra76

May 17, 2005
Calgary AB
Do u have an after market stereo? alarm?that could be it. Put justin is right there should be nothing running to your fuse box but those cables.

blaze1301

Jul 5, 2005
Orlando, FL
thats a layout of the wires, and on the wireharness, there are two connection points, that seem they would go to the starter are they just grounds? and i hooked the longer part of the wire up to the starter where does the shorter part of the wire go?

Attachments

• layout.bmp
    926 KB · Views: 29

Scruggs86.5T

Dec 8, 2007
Slidell, LA
smokey55;1629317 said:
yea one of those goes to the starter the other bolts on the the engine block

Not if they both come from the positive terminal, if one wire comes from the negative terminal of the battery then yeah it goes to the block. If both of them come from the positive terminal, one will go to the starter and I don't have a clue why the other one is there, but it default doesn't go to the block.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk