Electrical Problems giving me headache -_-'

vCo2v

Jun 10, 2011
Tacoma
Sometimes its annoying when nothing is an easy troubleshoot.

My power windows don't work, my climate control is off, and my lumbar support/adjust switch doesn't work either. I found them all not working at the same time. Since Spring and Summer is getting pretty hot, its becoming like a sauna in my supra. Taking the targa off and on is becoming a chore than an enjoyment.

I've checked all the fuses in the driver kick panel and they're all working. I've even replaced some just in case. I don't know what the D. Main Relay in No.5 is for (http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Library/TSRM/MK3/manual.aspx?S=BE&P=13), but went ahead and replaced that one with a new one. Still nothing.

I've had a friend mention that I might not be grounded properly because when I press the throttle my headlights get a little brighter.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what to look for? Blindly replacing every relay isn't an option for a humbly broke college student :nono:

Any point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and to note, I have a viper alarm that was installed by the previous owner, could that play a factor at all? However for the year that I was driving, all the electrical was working fine with the alarm.

vCo2v

Jun 10, 2011
Tacoma
dude awesome, it seems me and him have the same problem. i'm going to go get a multimeter and check those points