ECU Wiring; I NEED HELP WIth THE B3 Plug...

flash

Aug 13, 2011
MN
Hey everyone, I have a pre 89 Toyota Supra MK3(1987).

I am doing a 1jzgte swap. While wiring the 1jz harness to the 7m Harness I can't figure out where the B3 plug is. It says that it is from the PPS compurter but i can't find it.. I have done some research and it says that the PPS was introduced in the 89+ but this is the only thing that is keeping me from starting my car. If my Supra doesn't have the B3 plug what do I do with the wires? Where is the B3 PLUG!!!! lol do i just leave it or does it go to a different plug that i don't know about... PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! http://1jz.com/tech/docs/wiring/IH1(87-89).pdf

flash

Aug 13, 2011
MN
hvyman, so basically for that plug i just leave as is? after i finish all the other wires i'm good to go then?

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
Just leave as is... am working on a friend's 1JZed pre89 this weekend. We left that plug alone also. There were quite a few things that just did not connect "one-for-one" from the 1J harness. Finish all the other wiring and start it up, check for issues, fix issues, start it up again.... Good luck!

flash

Aug 13, 2011
MN
THanks thats just the answer that I have been waiting for... All i need to do now is double check the wirings and start it up... ANd hopefully i get it running... SATan i will let you know if i have any other issues i run into... but please reply to me thanks

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
We used the 1JZ wire diagrams from Rick's old site and had some problems with the fuel pump coming on. If yours runs fine, we'd def be interested in how you wired things up. We're looking to do the 12v mod, in the next week or so.