ECU Differences

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
Does anyone know the specific differences between the Blitz Access, SARD, and the Mine's Tuned JZA70 ECUs? I know they eliminate fuel and speed cut. Ken has the Sard and I think that one lets him go up to 8000RPMs or so with his 1JZ. But are there any other differences between each three?

Ken

Apr 6, 2005
Houston, TX
better fuel and timing maps, rev limit varies. some tuned ecus retain the stock rev limit, some have an increase.

also some ecus are programmed for bigger injectors. i had a blitz tuned for 550s.

the last blitz and mine's ecus i've owned were all tuned for stock injectors and had an 8k rev limit. i felt no performance difference from switching from one to another.

Boostage

Oct 4, 2006
Florida
TaSe;929046 said:
Ken, how do you know what your ECU was tuned for. I have a SARD Tuned ECU and i want to know what it was tuned for.
U wont know. unless u contact blitz or Sard. it could be tuned for almost any setup u can imagine. its like having a box of chocolates...

drewgo

Akuna MaTata...!
Dec 1, 2006
South florida
Boostage;929185 said:
U wont know. unless u contact blitz or Sard. it could be tuned for almost any setup u can imagine. its like having a box of chocolates...

::hah::Forest Gump fan I see, eh!

Ken

Apr 6, 2005
Houston, TX
yeah, there's really no way of knowing unless you can find some way to contact the manufacturer. I'm just going by what the previous owners said about their ecus before I used them. all I know is that my ecu works with stock injectors and can let the engine rev to 8k.