Ebay turbo?

gsxr141

Oct 24, 2010
rochester
some people have had good luck and some have had them blow up. i would look into something from driftmotion, or albert on here. the godsped one is $420, for not much more you can have a better turbo.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
A buddy of mine bought an ebay turbo (not the one listed here) and it lasted 8 months. As mentioned, for not much more money, you can have a turbo built by someone you can contact if there's trouble.

As for my buddy...his car is down and he's saving up for another turbo.

Ask yourself: Do I feel lucky?

fcjoe58

Feb 1, 2014
rialto
Can anyone post a direct link to what they think is good? I want to spend right under 560 or less for something...I really want to rebuild mine and have someone install bigger turbine but I don't know anyone local that I can trust to do it...

fcjoe58

Feb 1, 2014
rialto
CajunKenny;1991949 said:
A buddy of mine bought an ebay turbo (not the one listed here) and it lasted 8 months. As mentioned, for not much more money, you can have a turbo built by someone you can contact if there's trouble.

As for my buddy...his car is down and he's saving up for another turbo.

Ask yourself: Do I feel lucky?

I'll rather not risk loosing 450 bux on that thing..thanks

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
I used dm and got the 57 trim has been on my car and running 2010 unless you are just looking for stock they can keep it that way also

http://www.driftmotion.com/CT26-Upgrade-Rebuild-p/dm1174.htm

p1992022_1.jpg

p1992022_2.jpg

Chris_87_Turbo

Nov 5, 2013
Princeton, TX
I have used some ebay turbos on several turbo cars that I have either owned or turbo'd for friends and most of them have held up. I had a T3/T4 on my old Integra and it held and ran strong for 8 years and last I heard its still running good. On the other hand I have seen some that I chose to return rather to install. Most sellers will work with you, just check the turbo out real god before you install it.

Chris

aixgelo78

Jan 27, 2014
Cherry Hill, NJ
Driftmotion - so you have a brick and mortar(somewhat) store you can come back to for any issues....

Although, Ive had good luck dealing with chinese made products(non automotive) and they were fair and honest...Look at the feedback I guess

super51fan

Jul 28, 2010
Indianapolis
It looks like DM sells a rebuild ct 26 with out a core. Just $650. I would do this any day over the ebay turbo.

The best part of owning a MKIII is driving it. Good luck.