Ebay turbo fail pictures requests.

Datsrboi

Loud pipes Save Lives
Jul 31, 2007
Haltom Texas
www.cardomain.com
Not sure where to post this but I am trying to find some ebay turbo failure pictures but no luck. Does anyone have any? I remember seeing a ebay turbo housing split in half because it was glued on and all. Can someone post a bunch of those fail pictures up? Thanks haha.

Last edited:

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
Maybe be more specific? Any and every turbo ever made is sold on ebay, which one did you need a pic of after failure?

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
There is only maybe one or two photos floating around of turboes that were supposedly glued together. Others are mostly normal failur that people say happens quicker than name brand turboes. I've tried searching before...not much!

Datsrboi

Loud pipes Save Lives
Jul 31, 2007
Haltom Texas
www.cardomain.com
suprarich;1346044 said:
Maybe be more specific? Any and every turbo ever made is sold on ebay, which one did you need a pic of after failure?

There use to be a bunch of post all over the internet of cheap to knock off turbos where when the owner was about to install it the housing would fall off the turbo because it was glued together :icon_mad:. There was also pictures of turbo where 5 minutes after start up the rear turbine would fall right off/snap. There was a bunch of things on it. Just trying to find those pictures especially the glued together intake turbine housing. Just for a friend at work to see.