eBay leather seat cover review

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
Just got an email back, they can do $250 for fronts, $350 for front and rear.

They didn't say how many people would be required, but if people are interested maybe we can organize a group buy for after Christmas/holidays?

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
$350 for the front and rear is indeed a great deal. I ordered a set through leatherseats.com and just recently had them installed. I believe they were $749 shipped to my door.

The quality of the material, fitment, and stitching are all top notch. They also sent additional material for all of the inserts as well.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Crappy pic of the rears....

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

ttsupra2503

6'8 BC Giant
Feb 28, 2012
Kelowna, BC
Wow... that looks nice. I would have to find out if I could afford it right now but either way I could always pick up the covers later when I could afford it. Thanks for the writeup either way.

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
The price was for a group buy, but the individual customer would still choose his/her colors. From what I gather the options are standard price (stitching, piping, etc)

SupraJDS

Mar 31, 2006
--
Im intrested either before or after the holidays.... I wish i could see what the burg. Leather looks like/ or if they have burg. Stitching instead of red.

Edit: I also emailed the seller with a few questions that might help some people out.

Last edited:

ianstaley

Jul 21, 2011
Pontefract
Yeah count me in for a complete set, if they can send it to a I think it's called an APO. got a member here in the UK in the forces. Ian Staley from the UK. $350 is a steal. Ian :biglaugh::naughty:

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Just being the voice of reason here guys, I don't think a group buy is entirely necessary. If they were to sign up on here, it might be one thing for them to sell their wares in such a way, but unless one of you wants to take responsibility for a third party, and organize/deal with a group buy...

Not saying they look bad though, far from it. Also glad to see people spending money on their cars. :)

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
from my emails with the seller, the "group buy" simply means we all order through ebay at the same time, and get a nice little discount. this wouldn't be a supramania organized group buy. think of it more as a group discount for MKIII owners.