East Side Fall Meet Feeler Thread

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Hi All!

A couple of us "Dry-Siders" are kicking around an idea of a meet somewhere over Tri-Cities way.

So, we're looking for a few bits of info.

1. Are you interested in attending?
2. Are you interested in renting a Dyno?
3. Are you interested in Autocrossing?
4. Are you interested in a "Low Key" type of meet such as Centralia?

Post up your thoughts and interests.

Thanks everyone!
-Kenny

1StTurbo

Jul 23, 2010
North Idaho
Well i would love to come, Not much for the dyno myself. Auto X would be fun as long as there was enough open time to chat and check out cars.

Oh also heard from the guy that does the Silverwood event, It may be combined with another show this year but will let ya know when and the details when i hear

Last edited:

supra girl

supra girl
May 13, 2010
tricity washington
Thanks for starting this thread Kenny.
I know there will be some autocross events in late August and then the weekend of September 17th and 18th there will be 4 events. I think that August will still be too hot to run. I MIGHT be going to autocross this weekend so I can talk to them about an area where we could park as a group. They are willing to work wth us, so if anyone has any questions about autocrossing please post them and I will talk to the President of the local autocross.

1StTurbo

Jul 23, 2010
North Idaho
Some of our auto x club goes down there to race, I think they have mentioned the woman in the supra, must me you. I have been waiting to go try mine but always something comes up

Rich64N

Oct 28, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Since I'm in the Tri-Cities monthly. I'm interested. I don't need to dyno nor autocross, though I will watch autocross. There were some meets 96-8 in the area (I went to 2).

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
1. Are you interested in attending? YES
2. Are you interested in renting a Dyno? YES
3. Are you interested in Autocrossing? ?? Haven't really thought about it... Would watch if nothing else
4. Are you interested in a "Low Key" type of meet such as Centralia - YES

supra girl

supra girl
May 13, 2010
tricity washington
Autocross Event Schedule - For Dryside Supra Meet
August 27th and 28th - 2 Events each day - Morning and Afternoon
September 17th and 18th - 2 Events each day - Morning and Afternoon

Which weekend would work best for folks? I think the September 17th would be best for the cars, due to the high temperature we get over here in the summer not sure how hot it will be at the end of August, so I know that September should be much cooler. So who is interested in Autocrossing? IT'S ALOT OF FUN !!!!!

CajunKenny;1712375 said:
Hi All!

A couple of us "Dry-Siders" are kicking around an idea of a meet somewhere over Tri-Cities way.

So, we're looking for a few bits of info.

1. Are you interested in attending?
2. Are you interested in renting a Dyno?
3. Are you interested in Autocrossing?
4. Are you interested in a "Low Key" type of meet such as Centralia?

Post up your thoughts and interests.

Thanks everyone!
-Kenny