Eagle rod install ?

Cale

Jan 6, 2008
Ängelholm, Sweden
ABQMK2;1005140 said:
sorry, I may have described it wrong...not sure what word to use for it...its in the casting and its a bump,nub,thing on the rod towards the bottom near the the bearing...you will see it on one side and the otherside doesnt have it.
Its shown in the TSRM, also the stock piston has a notch, arrow or whatever it is that indicates the front facing side as well.

yepp youre right. theres a "thing" that is in front direction on stock rods.. but theres nothing on the eagles.. also i installed Wisecos and just installed like it is original.. because the only thing thats different on the eagles is where you put in the bearings, whats it called!? hmm where they click in and line up hehe.. thats the same as stocks and thats what i looked for when installing them (sorry for bad english) :icon_bigg

ABQMK2

Mar 8, 2007
Keller TX
forums.celicasupra.com
No worries...im jealous you have those goodies in your engine, I just have shot peened rods and ross pistons....Let us know how it goes in a 1000 miles...if its not right you should spin a bearing by then....and if its right you should be good to go!!

Cale

Jan 6, 2008
Ängelholm, Sweden
at first i was into Ross pistons but something felt rght with wisecos hehe..
well i can tell you that the car is running like a wild bull! =) almost getting scared of it :icon_bigg
but if a bearing will go out wouldnt that happened by now? well... time will tell

ABQMK2;1007302 said:
No worries...im jealous you have those goodies in your engine, I just have shot peened rods and ross pistons....Let us know how it goes in a 1000 miles...if its not right you should spin a bearing by then....and if its right you should be good to go!!