E3 spark plugs proven for more power and fuel efficiency.

laotionracer101

Jan 8, 2010
Arkansas
Well the idea's sort of coralate with eachother but it's now proven that they are worth it. I bought them scepticle and didn't really notice anything but I have found this.
[video=youtube;62KavugC-5o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62KavugC-5o&feature=related[/video]
Ps- I would have like to post this in electrical but due to no moderator's I was unable.

87targa

Nov 14, 2005
Utah
I ran those once on my car and they fouled like no other. was out tuning about 20 mins. away from my house at midnight and it fouled. Thought I my engine exploded and something major was wrong. had to drive back on fouled plugs. Changed them out to other plugs that night to make sure everything was fine and engine purred like a kitten. I say they are total crap.

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
God I really love that metallic green color of the car he is wrenching on in the very begining of this clip.

This show is however nothing more than a variable infomercial for the products on it. Have you ever once heard them give anything but absolutely glowing reviews of everything they show on it even once? Ever?

As far as the plugs go, meh, I think I'll stick to tried and proven for our motors.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Huge ground strap = harder to get hot = harder to self clean = fouling

Also, that show "reviews" whoever pays them. They gave glowing reviews to those turbine things you stick in your intake.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Poodles;1730236 said:
Also, that show "reviews" whoever pays them. They gave glowing reviews to those turbine things you stick in your intake.
Heh, I bought one of those back in my ignorant days of youth...

Flateric;1730223 said:
God I really love that metallic green color of the car he is wrenching on in the very begining of this clip.
Ninja Turtle bucket? Yes please... I'm wondering what that thing at the end was though. Dino? Jalpa?

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
i believe the yellow car at the end was a bradley gt. as foe the e3's they work good in my lawnmower that fouls everything i put in it. never ran them in anything else though

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio, United States
E3 plugs are garbage. Proven by....ME. I ran stock spark plugs for 1 year on the supra. Ran beautifully. I ran e3 plugs for 1 year......er 2 months then had to change them, 2 months then had to change them.....for that whole year. They are GARBAGE