E-manage problem! Help!!

seoul4korea

Nov 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
www.supraforums.com
Posted this on Supra forums also....

Wiring is all good and it ran with out any issue's. I have the support tool but I can't get the damn thing to connect with the main unit. I got the adaptor they told me to get and everything but It still won't connect..... Now the issue!

E-manage was working correctly to my knowledge.... I was getting a blinking Green light for active and a yellow light for the other. I had the main unit connected to my E0-1 as well. I tried to import files to my E0-1 and got a comminication error. Then I tried to initialize the EMB and got the same thing. I then went to program and updated the EMB which worked..... but not the way I wanted. I was getting the data and such for display (airflow input/output and stuff like this.) well when I turned off the ignition when prompted and turned it back on e-manage started flipping out. The active LED started turning Red/yellow/green very quickly. I'm no longing getting readings from e-manage as well which is causing me problems because my car runs like shit! (Due to not getting signal volts from the Map)

WTF Is going on with this thing and how can I fix it?