E-01 install ?

supramike7m

92 teal-wn turbo
Jan 29, 2006
prescott, Arizona
just did mine today. splice it into connector x pin 17. its a big red/blue wire. and in CAR SELECT menu set the throttle sensor type as reverse.

Last edited:

mini_me1209

MZ21 1jz Single Turbo
May 27, 2007
Lethbridge
I ended up going with the only black w/ red dot wire i could find that fed into the ecu. Seeing as the tach signal from the ignitor is a black wire w/red dots. I havent had a chance to test it out yet. Any objections to this route?

"and in CAR SELECT menu set the throttle sensor type as reverse." Care to explain this?

supramike7m

92 teal-wn turbo
Jan 29, 2006
prescott, Arizona
i would just do as greddy recomends. splice it into the ecu harness. throttle sensor type has to be set to reverse type that way the e01 can get an accurate rpm reading. reverse senor type means that it decreases the throttle signal voltage as the throttle opens. so ya anyway, just set it up to reverse and splice into connector X pin 17 on the ecu harness and youll be done.

mini_me1209

MZ21 1jz Single Turbo
May 27, 2007
Lethbridge
supramike7m;1040103 said:
i would just do as greddy recomends. splice it into the ecu harness. throttle sensor type has to be set to reverse type that way the e01 can get an accurate rpm reading. reverse senor type means that it decreases the throttle signal voltage as the throttle opens. so ya anyway, just set it up to reverse and splice into connector X pin 17 on the ecu harness and youll be done.

I'll give it a whirl. Thanks for the help!

supramike7m

92 teal-wn turbo
Jan 29, 2006
prescott, Arizona
only pic i have of mine right now, in the top right of the pic. i bought mine of off Adjuster, on this forum and it had a little special mount. as far as the original mount. :dunno: i could post pics of my mount if you wanna look for one similar.

Last edited:

Andre

Feb 4, 2006
Netherlands
I put mine in mine in the ash tray (sorry about my english)

I think the name in english is ashtray (correct me if i wrong)

SO nobody can see the dislplay and i can just open the ashtray and flip the display when i drive the car are make settings