Dug the Supra out of the snow!!

grsupra87

Let's go Pens!!
Living in NW Pa sucks in the winter! Nice clear day with dry roads today, so I dug the Supra out of the snow and took it for a quick spin. Cleaned her back up, and put her back to bed. ( I sure wish I had a garage!)
sm_photo_missing.jpg
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
I dug mine out of the snow a few days ago, here is what it had before I cleaned it off.

p105407_1.jpg

Only I didn't get to drive mine :(

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
grsupra87 said:
hahaha!!! yeah, thats me. Lawn doesn't look so good now!!
Yea, well the grass is dormant now anyway. The snow actually insulates it so it's better for it to be covered in snow than exposed to the winter air. Besides it'll perk right back up when it gets warm again!

grsupra87

Let's go Pens!!
well, getting to drive the Supra again kinda perked me up out of MY dormant state! Loki, you need a car cover or something. Thats why I had to dig mine out, actually. I live next to my sister-in-law, and she has a couple puppies. All of a sudden both front corners of my car cover got shredded. It could've been the wind, we had a couple halacious snow storms (2 that dumped 2 feet), with strong winds, since Thanksgiving, but I think it was the puppies. So I bought a new cover, but had to dig the car out to change it!

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Nice dude, I can't wait to go home this week after finals... just got a nice rainstorm and high 40 degree temps, get to take the car out a few times before Christmas. Excellent.

-J