**dubs fresh 7m rebuild**

4U2QUIK

1UZFE SWAP DUDE!!!
the blue car has all kinds of damage...... you just can't see it untill your under the car. it got driven through a building by the original owner while he was drunk. When I first saw it it had 3 broken windows, front rear and 1 side. The underside of the car looks like he drove over boulders. So a little frame damage ain't shit. BTW i know where to score a low mileage 1uz for 250$ right now.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Block painted.
9usyua.jpg

mjbkb7.jpg

Deck surface.
5yx5kp.jpg

t7fkfd.jpg

Some painted goodies.
2vs41n4.jpg

m800hj.jpg

2d0dzjk.jpg

35lge0z.jpg

2a9eem0.jpg

2saee0k.jpg

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
4U2QUIK;1533016 said:
the blue car has all kinds of damage...... you just can't see it untill your under the car. it got driven through a building by the original owner while he was drunk. When I first saw it it had 3 broken windows, front rear and 1 side. The underside of the car looks like he drove over boulders. So a little frame damage ain't shit. BTW i know where to score a low mileage 1uz for 250$ right now.

ha maybe will see ill post pics on monday when i get it so you can check it out i really dont need another sup thought thats not a bad idea....idk if its clean or salavage cause it just going to have lean sale papers....250..? wtf thats cheap for a motor i think a 2jzge would be clean too...i heard there pretty cheap also...idk will see when i get it i know i want the iointerior mirrors tails and ill prob just end up parting it out bro idk will see ha....

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

4U2QUIK;1533285 said:
looks like they could have taken .001 to .003" more off of the deck.

kyle told him to take the least as possible...kyle says its a good job...ill take a pic of the sleeve on cylender 5 tomorrow cause im going to clean up my engine bay and post pics of before and after...actually you can kind of see it in the 3rd pic(sleeve)

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
4U2QUIK;1533288 said:
hmmmm i still need some tails...

87s..? kyle has some 89s but no center piece..theres a guy on here from san jose thats parting out his na 89 you could get the tails off him or just buy the 2 outside tails off kyle and center piece off him...i got extra set of 87s with a red back piece im sure you could make it work.....

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Ya i have 2 sets of pre 89 tails and one center section and a 89+ left and right with 1 bulb holder(i think its the right) 30$.

You can see the sleeve in the 4th pic at the bottom ish of the 5th cylinder. If you click on the pic and zoom in you can see a little line around the clylinder thats it. They did a pretty dam good job.

You cant feel the sleeve with your finger but you can tell the difference between the chamfering between stock and the sleeve. I think it should hold no prob.

Elliot's engine bay is way caked on with some wierd dirt that some wb40 and some elbow greese will take off but a pressure washer wont. WTF>>>.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
4U2QUIK;1533391 said:
get castrol super clean. It'll take crap off that the pressure washer won't
and kyle I'll take the tails w/o the center as I already have the center.
and elliot, I'll be around on saturday.

yea fo sho just give me a call or text before you come 209 769 5275..i have to do some shit in the morning so if you could come a little later in the that would be cool..
were can i get that castrol super clean at...? kragens..?

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
4U2QUIK;1533391 said:
get castrol super clean. It'll take crap off that the pressure washer won't
and kyle I'll take the tails w/o the center as I already have the center.
and elliot, I'll be around on saturday.

the 89+? The pre 89s are in LA.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Cleaned the engine bay a little, Well A Lot.

Before
p1534648_1.jpg

After
5upxsz.jpg

6em1bp.jpg

30wtopg.jpg

2i8cbr7.jpg

2ngtqb8.jpg

10geg47.jpg

Just stuffed all the cruise control and tems connectors through the whole in the fenderwell and was left with this nice clean look. Didnt cut anything..
2zputyb.jpg

Last edited:

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
4U2QUIK;1534685 said:
sup guys, i didn't know I was going to merced tomarrow

haha you said elliot ill be around saturday i was thinking that you were coming down here but you ment for me if i went out there....i have to work saturday and sunday but if my gilr has one of those days off ill come by.....what you doing up so late..?

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
4U2QUIK;1534687 said:
figuring out the last of the complete wiring for the 1uzfe. and going crazy......

you going to start it tonight..? wtfs going on with your 7m..? we had a carwash meet last night had a good turn out

4U2QUIK

1UZFE SWAP DUDE!!!
I'm giving up on it... kinda. the block that I rk'd looks like new on the inside, so I'm going to take it to one of the local shops to have the block inspected, and if it's all good I'm going to hone it deck it and build it up. I already ordered the eagle rods, plus a 7m crank, and after I hear what's up with the block I'm going to order the pistons, get everything balanced, and use all the new parts I tossed on the mystery no start engine.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
4U2QUIK;1534690 said:
I'm giving up on it... kinda. the block that I rk'd looks like new on the inside, so I'm going to take it to one of the local shops to have the block inspected, and if it's all good I'm going to hone it deck it and build it up. I already ordered the eagle rods, plus a 7m crank, and after I hear what's up with the block I'm going to order the pistons, get everything balanced, and use all the new parts I tossed on the mystery no start engine.

you think you will have 1 of your supras runing by the 11th..? forged pistons..? yea that sounds like a plan hopefully youll get her runing cause you have a beauty...