Driving unlawfully. How old are you?

SupraSean

SPRASEAN MTHRFKR
Mar 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Im 20 years old and I guess im a fast driver. ive had one ticket, in one of the slowest cars ive ever owned(96 eclipse gs). but especially now that i have a turbo supra as a daily.. its insane how hard it is to not spool it up. There is just something about the feeling you get boosting down a straight-away and throwing it into a corner at the end. I believe that your ability relies greatly on "Knowing the limits" of your car, and second is Knowing your environment. There is a time and a place for everything. A buddy of mine and I were roll racing down a long straight-away with a bunch of s bends at the end. He had very little tread on his tires and we got to the first bend at about 115. I could feel my tires beginning to slip so i backed off, As he blows past me and catches fifth.. he played bumper pool between the jersey barrier and the guard rail at about 120mph all the way down the hill. How he survived is beyond me but That was a perfect example of "Over-Driving" Your car.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
24, no tickets (including parking) here. I stick to the flow of traffic, never really going over 75 unless it is to pass quickly.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
I drive around at what feels like a quick speed, but I'm pretty sure most of the time it's just my old truck-like suspension. Stock FTL!!

I've only been pulled over three times.

- No front license plate
- Hit the white line twice at 2am, looked suspicious... but I was just tired as shit and didn't give one, either.
- Rolled a stop sign from a dark street onto the main road, RIGHT IN FRONT OF A COP. I didn't see the damn sign, either. What's more; I was pulled over just after saying hi to my buddy in another supra (Black89t), which is why I was on that side road, and I was less than 1000ft from my home when I recognized it was a crown vic behind me.

No tickets or accidents, though! Just turned 23, so I think I'm doing alright. I have been lucky, though (including a spinout where I punched it around a corner on flat, wet ground and thought I could catch whatever looseness I achieved with my N/A and open diff. stuuupid move regardless, as I ended up parked on the side of the street facing the wrong way. Nice slide-in parking job, had it been on purpose, and not in the middle of nowhere!)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Figit090;1776402 said:
No tickets or accidents, though! Just turned 23, so I think I'm doing alright. I have been lucky, though (including a spinout where I punched it around a corner on flat, wet ground and thought I could catch whatever looseness I achieved with my N/A and open diff. stuuupid move regardless, as I ended up parked on the side of the street facing the wrong way. Nice slide-in parking job, had it been on purpose, and not in the middle of nowhere!)

Heh, I did that on a major intersection here on my way to work once, left hand turn, ground was wet, open diff in a 94 Miata... slid perfectly into a lane traveling in the opposite direction from where I meant to go. Probably looked pretty sweet to people who saw, but I got lucky I didn't hit anyone, because I sure as hell didn't do that on purpose.