Driftmotion t4

suprastroker88

Supra Tuner
Jul 16, 2008
Bay Area, CA
i dont have first hand experience with it yet but I've been told its a good kit to buy. once i get my supra running again, im planning on buying the 67mm kit. (theyre all the same price. you might as well get the 67mm also lol)

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
Ive considered teh 61 qnd 67mm kits as well, but I think the 57 will have the least amount of lag. I'm shooting for around 400hp at teh tires, so I think the 57 will nmore than suffice. As for the kit, I would rather have teh kit than peoce together a bunch of parts myself, this way I know all the parts will work together. Also, if i want to upgrade to larger turbo in the futre, I will already have teh t4 manifold and downpipe. My only question is, will I still be able to use a Maft Pro with that 4 inch intake, or will I have to get a standalone? Thanks in advance.

suprastroker88

Supra Tuner
Jul 16, 2008
Bay Area, CA
87mk111;1580252 said:
Ive considered teh 61 qnd 67mm kits as well, but I think the 57 will have the least amount of lag. I'm shooting for around 400hp at teh tires, so I think the 57 will nmore than suffice. As for the kit, I would rather have teh kit than peoce together a bunch of parts myself, this way I know all the parts will work together. Also, if i want to upgrade to larger turbo in the futre, I will already have teh t4 manifold and downpipe. My only question is, will I still be able to use a Maft Pro with that 4 inch intake, or will I have to get a standalone? Thanks in advance.

when you get the MAFT-PRO, translate to speed density so the eliminates your afm. then you can use that 4in intake.

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
suprastroker88;1580640 said:
when you get the MAFT-PRO, translate to speed density so the eliminates your afm. then you can use that 4in intake.

ok thanks, that answers my questions, guess i got a little more research to do lol.